Complete your outfit with this raw aquamarine crystal statement chain bracelet, a piece of perfect healing crystal jewelry. A high-quality present for any occasion, including Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentines, Christmas, and other special days.
- An organic earth-mined polished real raw aquamarine stone
- Approximately 8 to 10mm rough shape, about 1.7 carat
- With 4 of 3mm real clear quartz around the stone.
- 18k solid gold over solid 925 sterling silver, hypoallergenic
- Bracelet Length for sizes 6" + 2" extension = 8 inches
- Luxury Gift Box with a gift message card
- This Jewelry is made by a registered brand in the USA.
- Express Shipping (please cancel within 6 hours if needed), we mostly ship the same day if ordered before 11 am EST from North Carolina USA.
This jewelry is made from solid 925 sterling silver with thickly layered real gold plating that will make the jewelry last for generations. It is made to be water and heat-resistant, non-tarnish, and hypoallergenic. This jewelry is expertly designed and crafted to the utmost attention. This jewelry is a luxurious simple statement piece, that will be very much valued by someone who values quality over quantity. Whether worn alone or layered with other pieces, this jewelry will elevate any outfit.
Our raw Aquamarines are mined in Madagascar. These crystals are evaluated, polished, and finished into the finest unique quality jewelry. Aquamarines are known as the stone of manifestation. A throat chakra stone that balances the energy that flows from the heart. Making it a very useful stone for people with anxiety and phobia. Aquamarine is a March birthstone, a traditional gift for 16th and 19th-anniversary celebrations. Please Note: Because of the unique nature of raw stones, there won't be any two raw crystals that will be precisely the same. We cut our crystals to be very similar in shape and color.
HOW TO CLEAN A RAW CRYSTAL STONE AND STERLING SILVER
- Clean with silver cleaner
- Wash with clean water, toothbrush, or dish soap
- Store in a moist-free area or in a felt-lined jewelry box
- You can also store it in a silver cloth wipe or clear reclosable bag.
- To clean the raw stones, clean with mineral oil or baby oil which is made from mineral oil.
- If you trying to clean the rough inclusion on a raw stone, use a cotton Q-tip with some mineral oil to get to those corners.
- Wear them regularly, friction prevents tarnishing
- Store your fine jewelry away from costume jewelry.