Complete your outfit with these real raw Herkimer diamond stone stud earrings and a dainty pendant necklace jewelry set. A high-quality present for any occasion, including Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentines, Christmas, and other special days.
- Real raw Herkimer diamond stone
- Stone size: 6 to 8mm for the earrings and 9 to 10mm for the necklace
- 18k solid gold over solid 925 sterling silver, hypoallergenic and tarnish free
- Chain Details: 16" + 2" extension = 18 inches.
- Luxury Gift Box with a gift message card
- This Jewelry is made by a registered brand in the USA.
- Express Shipping (please cancel within 6 hours if needed), we mainly ship the same day if ordered before 11 am EST.
This jewelry is made from solid 925 sterling silver with thickly layered real gold plating that will make the jewelry last for generations. It is made to be water and heat-resistant, non-tarnish, and hypoallergenic. This jewelry is expertly designed and crafted to the utmost attention. This jewelry is a luxurious simple statement piece, that will be very much valued by someone who values quality over quantity. Whether worn alone or layered with other pieces, this jewelry will elevate any outfit.
ABOUT HERKIMER DIAMOND
Our Herkimer diamond is mined in the USA. Just like clear quartz, a Herkimer diamond can magnify the energy of other stones. It is a powerful crown chakra stone that opens the channel for energy flow. it is known as the stone of attunement and one of the recognized April's birthstones. Please Note: Because of the unique nature of raw stones, there won't be any two raw crystals that will be exactly the same. We cut our crystals to be very similar in shape and color
HOW TO CLEAN A RAW CRYSTAL STONE AND STERLING SILVER
- Clean with silver cleaner
- Wash with clean water, toothbrush, or dish soap
- Store in a moist-free area or in a felt-lined jewelry box
- You can also store it in a silver cloth wipe or clear reclosable bag.
- To clean the raw stones, clean with mineral oil or baby oil which is made from mineral oil.
- If you trying to clean the rough inclusion on a raw stone, use a cotton Q-tip with some mineral oil to get to those corners.
- Wear them regularly, friction prevents tarnishing
- Store your fine jewelry away from costume jewelry.