Complete your outfit with this real tanzanite stone pendant necklace. A high-quality present for any occasion, including Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentines, Christmas, and other special days.
- Real tanzanite stone
- Stone size: 8mm
- 18k solid gold over solid 925 sterling silver, hypoallergenic and tarnish free
- Chain Details: 16" + 2" extension = 18 inches.
- Luxury Gift Box with a gift message card
- This Jewelry is made by a registered brand in the USA.
- Express Shipping (please cancel within 6 hours if needed), we mainly ship the same day if ordered before 11 am EST.
This jewelry is made from solid 925 sterling silver with thickly layered real gold plating that will make the jewelry last for generations. It is made to be water and heat-resistant, non-tarnish, and hypoallergenic. This jewelry is expertly designed and crafted to the utmost attention. This jewelry is a luxurious simple statement piece, that will be very much valued by someone who values quality over quantity. This jewelry will elevate any outfit whether worn alone or layered with other pieces.
Our raw tanzanites are mined in Tanzania. Tanzanites are known as the stone of transformation. It has many healing properties that can remove unwanted energy and promote communication. It can serve as the Crown, Third eye, and throat chakra. Tanzanite is a December birthstone, a traditional gift for the 24th-anniversary celebrations. Please Note: Because of the unique nature of raw stones, there won't be any two natural crystals that will be precisely the same. We cut our crystals to be very similar in shape and color.
HOW TO CLEAN A RAW CRYSTAL STONE AND STERLING SILVER
- Clean with silver cleaner
- Wash with clean water, toothbrush, or dish soap
- Store in a moist-free area or in a felt-lined jewelry box
- You can also store it in a silver cloth wipe or clear reclosable bag.
- To clean the raw stones, clean with mineral oil or baby oil which is made from mineral oil.
- If you trying to clean the rough inclusion on a raw stone, use a cotton Q-tip with some mineral oil to get to those corners.
- Wear them regularly, friction prevents tarnishing
- Store your fine jewelry away from costume jewelry.