Complete your outfit with these chakra healing crystals of amethyst, lapis lazuli, aquamarine, aventurine, citrine, carnelian, and red jasper in signature drop earrings, necklace, and bracelet set. A high-quality present for any occasion, including Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentines, Christmas, and other special days.
- An organic earth-mined polished real crystal stones
- Stone size: 6mm
- 18k solid gold over solid 925 sterling silver, hypoallergenic and tarnish free
- Earring drop length: 2 inches
- Luxury Gift Box with a gift message card
- This Jewelry is made by a registered brand in the USA.
- Express Shipping (please cancel within 6 hours if needed), we mostly ship the same day if ordered before 11 am EST.
This jewelry is made from solid 925 sterling silver with thickly layered real gold plating that will make the jewelry last for generations. It is made to be water and heat-resistant, non-tarnish, and hypoallergenic. This jewelry is expertly designed and crafted to the utmost attention. This jewelry is a luxurious simple statement piece, that will be very much valued by someone who values quality over quantity. Whether worn alone or layered with other pieces, this jewelry will elevate any outfit.
Chakras are an important aspect of overall health and well-being, and gemstones and healing crystals can help balance and activate these energy centers. By understanding the properties of different gemstones and crystals, we can choose the ones that are most effective in promoting chakra healing. With regular use, gemstones and healing crystals can help unlock the full potential of our chakras, leading to greater physical, emotional, and spiritual harmony.
- Root Chakra: The root chakra is located at the base of the spine and is associated with grounding and stability. Red gemstones and crystals, such as garnet and red jasper, are often used to help balance and activate the root chakra.
- Sacral Chakra: The sacral chakra is located in the lower abdomen and is associated with creativity and sexuality. Orange gemstones and crystals, such as carnelian and orange calcite, are often used to help balance and activate the sacral chakra.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: The solar plexus chakra is located in the upper abdomen and is associated with confidence and self-esteem. Yellow gemstones and crystals, such as citrine, tiger eye and yellow jasper, are often used to help balance and activate the solar plexus chakra.
- Heart Chakra: The heart chakra is located in the center of the chest and is associated with love and compassion. Green gemstones and crystals, such as rose quartz and green aventurine, are often used to help balance and activate the heart chakra.
- Throat Chakra: The throat chakra is located in the throat and is associated with communication and self-expression. Blue gemstones and crystals, such as Turquoise and aquamarine, are often used to help balance and activate the throat chakra.
- Third Eye Chakra: The third eye chakra is located in the center of the forehead and is associated with intuition and spiritual awareness. Indigo gemstones and crystals, such as amethyst and lapis lazuli, are often used to help balance and activate the third eye chakra.
- Crown Chakra: The crown chakra is located at the top of the head and is associated with spiritual connection and enlightenment. Purple gemstones and crystals, such as clear quartz and amethyst, are often used to help balance and activate the crown chakra.
HOW TO CLEAN A RAW CRYSTAL STONE AND STERLING SILVER
- Clean with silver cleaner
- Wash with clean water, toothbrush, or dish soap
- Store in a moist-free area or in a felt-lined jewelry box
- You can also store it in a silver cloth wipe or clear reclosable bag.
- To clean the raw stones, clean with mineral oil or baby oil which is made from mineral oil.
- If you trying to clean the rough inclusion on a raw stone, use a cotton Q-tip with some mineral oil to get to those corners.
- Wear them regularly, friction prevents tarnishing
- Store your fine jewelry away from costume jewelry.