Complete your outfit with these real raw citrine stone drop earrings. A high-quality present for any occasion, including Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentines, Christmas, and other special days.
- An organic earth-mined polished real raw citrine stone
- Stone size: 9 to 12mm and 3mm real clear quartz
- 18k solid gold over solid 925 sterling silver, hypoallergenic and tarnish free
- Drop Length: 1 inch
- Luxury Gift Box with a gift message card
- A registered brand in the USA makes this Jewelry.
- Express Shipping (please cancel within 6 hours if needed), we mostly ship the same day if ordered before 11 am EST.
This jewelry is made from solid 925 sterling silver with thickly layered real gold plating that will make the jewelry last for generations. It is made to be water and heat-resistant, non-tarnish, and hypoallergenic. This jewelry is expertly designed and crafted to the utmost attention. This jewelry is a luxurious simple statement piece, that will be very much valued by someone who values quality over quantity. This jewelry will elevate any outfit whether worn alone or layered with other pieces.
Our raw citrines are mined in Madagascar. Citrines are known as the stone of prosperity or the happy stone. It is known to have the power of the sun, which helps to enhance inner positive energy. Sparking up your intuition and creativity which leads to abundance. Citrine is a November birthstone, a traditional gift for the 13th and 17th-anniversary celebrations. Please Note: Because of the unique nature of raw stones, there will not be any two raw crystals that will be precisely the same. We cut our crystals to be very similar in shape and color.
HOW TO CLEAN A RAW CRYSTAL STONE AND STERLING SILVER
- Clean with silver cleaner
- Wash with clean water, toothbrush, or dish soap
- Store in a moist-free area or in a felt-lined jewelry box
- You can also store it in a silver cloth wipe or clear reclosable bag.
- To clean the raw stones, clean with mineral oil or baby oil which is made from mineral oil.
- If you trying to clean the rough inclusion on a raw stone, use a cotton Q-tip with some mineral oil to get to those corners.
- Wear them regularly, friction prevents tarnishing
- Store your fine jewelry away from costume jewelry.