Complete your outfit with this real raw peridot stone chain bracelet and statement ring jewelry set. A high-quality present for any occasion, including Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentines, Christmas, and other special days.
- Genuine raw peridot crystal and 3mm clear quartz
- Stone size: 10 to 12mm
- 18k solid gold over solid 925 sterling silver, hypoallergenic and tarnish free
- Bracelet length: 6" + 2" extension = 8 inches
- Luxury Gift Box with a gift message card
- A registered brand in the USA makes this Jewelry.
- Express Shipping (please cancel within 6 hours if needed), we mainly ship the same day if ordered before 11 am EST.
This jewelry is made from solid 925 sterling silver with thickly layered real gold plating that will make the jewelry last for generations. It is made to be water and heat-resistant, non-tarnish, and hypoallergenic. This jewelry is expertly designed and crafted to the utmost attention. This jewelry is a luxurious simple statement piece, that will be very much valued by someone who values quality over quantity. This jewelry will elevate any outfit whether worn alone or layered with other pieces.
These peridots are mined in the United States. Peridots are known as the stone of compassion. This heart chakra stone opens the heart for love, forgiveness, and compassion. It amplifies the energy of the wearer to promote emotional and trauma healing. Peridot is an August birthstone, a traditional gift for the 16th-anniversary celebrations. Because of the unique nature of raw stones, there won't be any two raw crystals that will be exactly the same. We cut our crystals to be very similar in shape and color.
HOW TO CLEAN A RAW CRYSTAL STONE AND STERLING SILVER
- Clean with silver cleaner
- Wash with clean water, toothbrush, or dish soap
- Store in a moist-free area or in a felt-lined jewelry box
- You can also store it in a silver cloth wipe or clear reclosable bag.
- To clean the raw stones, clean with mineral oil or baby oil which is made from mineral oil.
- If you trying to clean the rough inclusion on a raw stone, use a cotton Q-tip with some mineral oil to get to those corners.
- Wear them regularly, friction prevents tarnishing
- Store your fine jewelry away from costume jewelry.