Complete your outfit with this raw color-changing natural alexandrite pendant necklace. A high-quality present for any occasion, including Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentines, Christmas, and other special days.
- An organic earth-mined polished real alexandrite jewelry
- Approximately 12 to 15mm rough shape, about 1.8 carat
- Chain Details: Real gold over solid sterling silver. 16" + 2" extension = 18 inches. 1.2mm thick box chain Lobster clasp
- 18k real gold over solid 925 sterling silver, hypoallergenic and tarnish free
- Luxury Gift Box with a gift message card
- A registered brand in the USA makes this Jewelry.
- Express Shipping (please cancel within 6 hours if needed), we mostly ship the same day if ordered before 11 am EST from North Carolina USA.
This jewelry is made from solid 925 sterling silver with thickly layered real gold plating that will make the jewelry last for generations. It is made to be water and heat-resistant, non-tarnish, and hypoallergenic. This jewelry is expertly designed and crafted to the utmost attention. This jewelry is a luxurious simple statement piece, that will be very much valued by someone who values quality over quantity. Whether worn alone or layered with other pieces, this jewelry will elevate any outfit.
This rare raw color-changing alexandrite stone is found in Brazil. it is a recognized June birthstone and the traditional gift for the 55th-anniversary celebration. Alexandrite opens and balances the heart, crown, and third eye chakra for a solid inner connection, that directs oneself to the right path. Please Note: Because of the unique nature of raw stones, there won't be any two raw crystals that will be precisely the same. We cut our crystals to be very similar in shape and color.
HOW TO CLEAN A RAW CRYSTAL STONE AND STERLING SILVER
- Clean with silver cleaner
- Wash with clean water, toothbrush, or dish soap
- Store in a moist-free area or in a felt-lined jewelry box
- You can also store it in a silver cloth wipe or clear reclosable bag.
- To clean the raw stones, clean with mineral oil or baby oil which is made from mineral oil.
- If you trying to clean the rough inclusion on a raw stone, use a cotton Q-tip with some mineral oil to get to those corners.
- Wear them regularly, friction prevents tarnishing
- Store your fine jewelry away from costume jewelry.